Sunday, October 30, 2011

Harper on the Move... Nearly

I know I should look forward to Harper's milestones, but the truth is, I dread most of them. I wasn't excited to see her rolling over or sitting up, because I knew those two things would, eventually lead to crawling. Crawling is always followed close behind by walking and THAT is when things get really crazy. Yesterday, while Cooper and Em were napping, Harper and I had some down-time. It is so rare to see her playing by herself, uninterrupted. I had the camera out because 1) I love this face and 2) I love those pudgy rolls in those cloth diapers. I'm a sucker for a rolly-polly in nothing nut a diaper. Harper decided to show off since she had her mommy all to herself. And low and behold, she is nearly crawling. I've never seen her get so close to moving where she wanted to go, when she wanted to go there, but I'm praying she has forgotten all those skills already. I'm not ready for my baby to be so big. And I'm not ready to relegate my life back to the realm of kiddie gates again. Not yet.
Gotta love this face.
Wait, I'm coming too!
Mobility here I come!!!

1 comment:

Carol Foor Watson said...

Oh, she is gonna' be crawling!!!