Early Sunday morning, I came to the realization that we would most definitely be having a baby before Easter... which has been my hope all along. Everything ended well, although there was some... drama, and all was said and done, I was EXTREMELY thankful for the prayers of friends and family (especially the LINKS churches of Pennsylvania) who have been praying for the safe delivery of this little girl. Every prayer was needed and each were obviously heard. Thanks again to everyone who have kept us in your prayers.
Harper Adeline was officially born at 2:07pm local time, 17 April. She weighed 3.77kg/8lb 3oz and was a perfect squish. We brought her home first thing Monday morning and Em and Cooper were thrilled with their new sister!
I'm NOT happy to be in the cold!
Seriously Mom! NOT HAPPY!!!
Playing Peek-A-Boo with the car seat cover... glad we had this as it's gotten rather chilly here lately.
As soon as we got home, Em and Coop attacked, so Daddy got the wonderful task of sorting all three kids out... and in true fashion, Em was up asking to hold the baby, and Cooper was wanting to play.
2 comments:
Congratulations!
What a fortunate little girl!
So happy for you!
Beautiful pictures!!
Love to all!!!
I love you and your BEAUTIFUL growing family!! :)
Post a Comment