Of all the toys hanging from and laying around his (very expensive I might add) play mat, he chooses the posh, sofisticated (okay, I want them to be that, but they're not) curtains. Glad we spent all that money... especially since he seems to be really using it! Oh the things that make this stir-crazy-because-Todd-is-still-up-in-bed-sick-after-eight-days-straight Mommy laugh!!!Friday, February 5, 2010
Cleaning the Curtains
Cleaning the curtains is, generally, a job reserved for VERY special occasions, but I came down the stairs, with a basket full of dirty laundry to find Cooper had rolled almost completely off his play mat and was having a grand ol' time squealing and screeching away to the curtains!
Of all the toys hanging from and laying around his (very expensive I might add) play mat, he chooses the posh, sofisticated (okay, I want them to be that, but they're not) curtains. Glad we spent all that money... especially since he seems to be really using it! Oh the things that make this stir-crazy-because-Todd-is-still-up-in-bed-sick-after-eight-days-straight Mommy laugh!!!
What's one more load of laundry for that sweet face anyways?!
Of all the toys hanging from and laying around his (very expensive I might add) play mat, he chooses the posh, sofisticated (okay, I want them to be that, but they're not) curtains. Glad we spent all that money... especially since he seems to be really using it! Oh the things that make this stir-crazy-because-Todd-is-still-up-in-bed-sick-after-eight-days-straight Mommy laugh!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE these pics of Cooper, he's beautiful!!! :)
Post a Comment